Non-Thai People who are allowed to enter Thailand.
1) Crew members who are required to travel into the Kingdom on a mission, and have a specified date and timefor return.
2) Non-Thai nationals who are a spouse, parents, or children of a Thai national.
3) Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid certificate of residence, or permission to take up residence in the Kingdom
4) Non-Thai nationals who hold a valid work permit or are allowed to work in the Kingdom, including their spouses or children.
5) Non-Thai nationals who are students of educational institutions approved by Thai authorities, including the parents or guardians of the students.
6) Non-Thai nationals who are in need of medical treatment in Thailand, and their attendants. However, this shall not include medical treatment for COVID–19.
7) Non-Thai nationals who are permitted to enter the Kingdom under a special arrangement with a foreign